We have developed this product so that we only provide a service that includes every aspect necessary for Google Ads success. Additionally, this product is designed for a speedy tracking setup and campaign launch.
We only provide our product to specific niches. These represent niches in which we are experienced, knowledgeable and have proven success.
Smart Niches are defined in our provided list and apply to one business location. If the advertiser has multiple business locations they wish to target that would be considered two Smart Niches.
Initial Smart Niche
|Up to $3,000 budget||$395|
|Each add’l $1,000 (< $10k)||+$95|
|Each add’l $1,000 (< $20k)||+$85|
|Each add’l $1,000 (< $30k)||+$75|
|Each add’l $1,000 (> $30k)||+$70|
|Each Additional Smart Niche||(optional)|
- 20 Minute Onboarding Call
- Account Setup (GTM, Google Analytics, Google Ads)
- Landing Page Adaptation (We’ll update our Smart Niche landing page template to reflect the advertisers
business by replacing existing image and content.)
- Image updates include logo, map location (if applicable), testimonial headshots (if available), call to action background color, sticky bar background color, staff images, service images, award logo & credential logos
- Tracking Implementation for calls and lead form submissions
- Local Area Call Tracking Numbers (North America, England, Australia & New Zealand)
- Proven Campaign Setup (including keyword set, ad copy, audience targeting, ad extensions)
- Google Ads Remarketing Campaign, if listed as available on the PPC Smart Niche List
- 6 Month Roadmap
- Competitive Landscape and Offer Review
- Weekly Account Management and Optimizations
- (1) Monthly Communication of Your Choice:
- 20 Minute Catch Up Call OR
- Written Report Analysis + 5 Minute Video Update
- Landing Page Testing (based on our roadmap)
- Agency Reporting Dashboard
- Client Reporting Dashboard
- Automated Monthly Reports
- Ad Spend
- Taking over existing Google Accounts
- Custom landing page requests
- CNAME – We highly recommend that a CNAME is set up on the client’s website to host the landing page. If this cannot be done, you should purchase a generic domain for your agency to use in these circumstances and charge your client as desired. We suggest setting up something like “topservice.com” so that you can easily create a CNAME for any client. Examples: clientname.topservice.com, dcdentist.topservice.com, jakesplumbing.topservice.com.
- End Client communication
- Additional Communication – management fee includes the one communication method of communication, if you’d like to order additional communication, you may order it for a fee:
- 20 Minute Call $95
- Written Report Analysis $50
- Video Recorded Review $45
- 3rd Party Platform Tracking or Integration (ie. Vcita, SalesForce, CRMs) – $200
- Omni Targeting (comprehensive remarketing service across multiple platforms, including Facebook) – $349 month one, $249 each month following
- Bing Ads – $150 setup, +$75 management (billed by account, not Smart Niche)
- Purchase of the Unbounce landing page file for use outside of our management – $200
|Account creation||Assists client in adding billing detail to Google Ads either via obtaining CC Authorization form and implementing for them or helps them or adds for them during a call.||Provides or adds billing details to Google Ads.|
|Conversion/lead tracking implementation via Google Tag Manager||Tests Tracking Implementation following our clear directions||Verifies tracking by confirming they’ve received appropriate lead notifications|
|Landing page adaptation||Works with the Client get the business information necessary. Create CNAME for client, if applicable||Creates a CNAME on their website by working with their website developer and following provided directions (ideal)|
|Campaign creation||Works with client to obtain or develop USPs and a PPC offer||Provides information/offers needed to write competitive ads|
|Monthly Reporting||Call Monitoring||Lead Handling|
No, we only manage accounts that run traffic to a landing page created specifically for the Smart Niche. We onboard dozens of clients a month, and have found the number one roadblock to a fast onboard and quick success comes from sending traffic to the homepage. To ensure success, we want to offer you the best.
No, our Smart Niches are segmented because they require separate campaigns for budgeting and targeting as well as separate landing pages for relevancy and visitor experience.
Not all the keywords will be the same. Much of our strategy is based on localization specificity which means our keywords are location based as well as our landing pages. Cramming our landing pages with multiple addresses, phone numbers, etc will cause the landing page to fail.
Seperate locations require separate campaigns for location extensions to work properly.
We are always very excited when our first lead comes in! Google Ads takes time to work. Though we do everything we can to get our first lead as quickly as possible, it is not uncommon to go a week or longer without your first lead. As a general rule of thumb, you should set the expectation that it takes three months for Google Ads to work.
An advertiser should never search for their own ads. There are a number of reasons that an ad may not show every time our keywords as searched. Additionally, constantly searching for your ads may negatively impact your performance because by searching and not clicking, you are saying that this ad is not relevant to what you are searching. Alternatively, you should be utilizing the Ad Preview tool within Google Ads to determine if your ad is showing.
We will provide you a go live date during our onboarding call. We recommend communicating that it will take up to two weeks to go live.
We do not have contracts, however we do encourage setting a minimum three month term with your clients and ensuring they have the budget to invest for more than one month. This helps to ensure they understand and accept the expectation that it can take three to six months for Google Ads to work.
Obtain client information necessary to create an Google Ads campaign
- Advertiser’s currency
- Smart Niche
- Locations to show ads (zip codes, cities, counties, states, countries or radius of address)
- Business Hours
- Business Phone Number
- Client’s billing information/Email to set them up with billing access
- Client/Sales staff ready to handle leads
- Promotion for Ads
- Value Proposition (how are you different than the competition?)
- High Resolution Logo
- Four of your best testimonials related specifically to your smart niche, you must select the four you want used.
- CNAME access
Any Policy Issues?
please visit Google’s current Ad Policies.