Join the Shibga Media Team Today!
Our fast-paced, dynamic culture attracts creative, passionate individuals with a determined, can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. With that being said, we are currently hiring for the following position(s):
- Marketing Assistant
As the Marketing Assistant, you will have an influential role with all departments and will report directly to the Senior Marketing Manager. Working with senior leadership, this position will help define overall strategies, and tactics to effectively launch online services and promotions to achieve sales goals. This role will be responsible for managing and supporting the overall planning and execution of multi-channel marketing activities with a heavy focus for online initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Frequently monitor websites for advertisement of new solicitations
- Assist with Opportunity Request for Number submissions
- Maintain company database (Deltek) opportunities, clients and contacts
- Research staff qualifications, previous firm experience, previous firm proposals
- Assume responsibility for proposal production and coordination as assigned and assist team members with proposal production
- Contribute to and assist with maintaining a database of materials necessary for proposal submission
- Develop, organize, and standardize materials necessary for presentations
- Upkeep and submission of prequalification packages, including NYC Vendex
- Develop graphics for proposals, collateral, web site and other ad hoc needs
- Lead graphic component of awards submissions including posters and presentation materials
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in marketing or related courses
- Zero to three years of experience in marketing
- Must have strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and comparable CRM
- Meticulous attention to detail, as well as strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects, such as pitch books, with competing deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and friendly with the demonstrated ability to work with people at various levels within the Firm.
- Strong team player with ability to effectively listen, contribute and influence
Shibga Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Westchester, NY